Strategic Communication Management means;
- communicating a concept, process or data
- that satisfies a long term strategic goal of an organisation
- by allowing facilitation of advanced planning or communicating.
- the related function within an organization, which handles internal and external communication processes.
- consistent information activity within an organisation (PR+HR) and between organisations (PR).
Equivalent business management terms are: integrated (marketing) communication, organizational communication, corporate communication, institutional communication, relationship management etc.
- Focused efforts to understand and engage key audiences to create, strengthen, or preserve conditions favorable for the advancement of the organisations objectives through the use of coordinated programs, plans, themes, messages, and products.
- systematic planning and realization of information flow, communication, media development and image care in a long-term horizon.
- conveying deliberate message(s) through the most suitable media to the designated audience(s) at the appropriate time to contribute to and achieve the desired long-term effect.
- process creation that bring three factors into balance: the message(s), the media channel(s) and the audience(s).
Tasks may include:
- Copy and Content Writing
- Website and Information Management
- Newsletter Writing & Journalism
- Advertorials and Story Telling
- Strategic Planning and Business Planning
- Social Networking
- Image Improvement
- Corporate Psychology and Communications Counselling
- Communication Management
- Public Relations
- Writing Suitable Job Descriptions and Employer Branding Initiatives