With the gift of encouragement and ability to see the best in people, I help people look good, feel good, and be great.
I do this through helping them discover who they are, their strengths and how to leverage them, and who they want to be – for then to implement strategies to achieve set goals.
This results in my clients finding more and better work or clients; new jobs they love; it increases sales, their confidence, their service offering; and best of all, it helps them self-actualise.
“I help people look good, feel good, and be great!”
With 16 years experience in program design & delivery for education, business & communication, I help people get what they want & expand their networks by managing their communication.
Executives, Entrepreneurs, Business Networks & Job Hunters world wide hire me to brand them professionally. I tailor communication to employers, employees, customers, & strategic partners. I have written a thesis on Excellence of Communication in SMBs, 2 eBooks on leveraging networks to succeed, an eBook on Personal Branding for Job Hunters, and write weekly blogs.
“You are good enough where you are standing right now, don’t let that stop you from taking small steps forward”
I also run Dream Internship, where we help people find work & internships through employability programs. Dream Internship was nominated for Sydney Business Awards earning the most votes in its category Education & Training (’12).
I have interviewed more than 300 entrepreneurs & 1000 students, researching success in entrepreneurship, organisational behavior, networking & job hunting. I did this to learn how to fill communication gaps & help people & organisations increase their visibility, credibility & profitability.
From optimising their LinkedIn profiles to educating on behavioral styles, I have doubled staff & contractors (40+), delivered innovative programs for education institutions, & found internships /work for more than 3000 ppl.
My written work is featured in SBS Radio, UWS & iStudent Magazines, Nordstrand Blad, Radio Adelaide, Dream Internship blog, & industry magazines. I often speak at Universities, Education Agents, & Chambers of Commerce.
“If we want life to be better for everyone, we need to look towards an ideal world based on understanding and meaning”
- Aware of weaknesses, optimises strengths
- Relates & connects fast
- Attracts, influences positively
- Integrity in communication
- High level self-efficacy, self-confident, persistent
- Entrepreneurial, solution-driven, positive attitude
- Personal & Business Branding. Employer Branding. Branding for Job Hunters & Career Changers.
- Mentoring, Coaching, Counselling. Goal Setting & Execution of Developed Goals, Guides & Schedules.
- Public Relations and Communications Research. Communications Strategy.
- Creative Copy Writing. Editing. Web Content Creation and Management.
- Project Management, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, International Relations, Negotiation.
- Recruitment, Interviewing Skills, Career Planning.
- Information Analysis, Database Administration, SEO.